Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Print day 3..

Today was a relaxed day. We were unable to use the workshop today so instead I decided to head into town to get some wallpaper which I am thinking of printing onto and also took a few photos. Im going to try and have my images ready to go for the morning so I can get stuck into printing as soon as I get into the workshop tomorrow morning! Im still sticking to the idea of movement and so far it had been working good. I will have to see how my monoprints go tomorrow before I decide fully to stick with the same images for drypoint...because the assetate sheets are in short supply! I will work on my drypopint print over the weekend and spend next week focusing on that! So it looks like its going to be monoprint for the rest of the week for me!!!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment