Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Hidden Identities!

The idea which I decided on was the hidden identities of people...how someones identity can be disguised or altered. I like how this idea shows that no matter what way someone is percieved..nobody can ever take away someones identity! I am also toying with the idea of lost identities..eg missing people throughout the world!  My aim for this project is to challenge myself not only through the new techniques which I will be using but also trying to incorporate a more abstract feel to my work rather than sticking with the same style! I know that layout is a huge part of this project so I am going to have to carefully decide how I am going to display my prints and what size scale I will be using for monday! I have started off with a few basic sketches and images of islamic women. I have also looked at the idea of missing children on milk cartons (lost identities). I still have plenty of researching to do but I have chosen a topic so hopefully I can move on and develop this idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment