Friday, February 4, 2011

Graphics part 2..!!

Ive just finished my second week in graphic design. I continued this week with illustration with the same word 'THE FUTURE'. I had to come up with an idea which communicated the idea of the future. We started the week by preparing a series of thumbnail sketches illustrating our ideas. For my final to ideas I decided to play with the idea of a playboy magazine,but making it futuristic by using a robot as the cover page - 'playbot'. My second idea was to place an illustration of a dole queue in 2050 inside a crystal ball...creating the illusion of looking into the future. I really enjoyed this week,a lot more than the typography brief last week. I am considering graphics but i want to try out painting and print first before I decide what I want next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment