Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Graphic Design! :D

I started of second semester with graphic design which I have been enjoying for the last week. We were given our first brief last monday which was centred around typography. On monday I was given the words 'THE FUTURE'. At first I thought I was after getting one of the easier words,but I soon found myself struggling with finding a font which suited my given word. We started the week by making out a mind map and doing thumb nail sketches to get our ideas down :D After some research I decided on my 3 ideas which had to be presented Friday. I wasnt completely happy with my finished work,it needed more work and better quality prints,but hopefully this week will go better! On friday we were also given our 2nd brief which is an illustration brief. So far this week I have mainly been doing small thumbnail sketches to see which ideas work best.

No comments:

Post a Comment