Thursday, December 15, 2011

Brief 2! Protest.

For the second brief I looked back on my ideas from last year of the Burqa and the perception of the women who wear the veil. I thought this fitted in with the breif very well and also has been part of my artwork even throughout my portfolio. As a subject matter I find it very interesting and therefore the research and development of my ideas comes easier. Having an interest in what I am working on is very important to me..I want my work to be interesting and have meaning. The aproach that I took to the Burqa this tear however was different to my previous project. I decided to look at the idea of the burqa from the point of view of the women themselves. In doing so I broadened my idea of the veil and how it effects the women on a daily basis!

No comments:

Post a Comment